Spectrum Physical Therapy & Athletic Training is a full-service physical therapy provider. Our physical therapists are highly qualified and provide exceptional physical therapy for various individuals who suffer from a variety of different musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Additionally we specialize in the rehabilitation of athletes who suffer from sports related injuries.
When might someone require physical therapy?
If you or someone you know has suffered the following, physical therapy may be required.
- A Sports-Related Injury
- An Automobile-Related Injury
- Post-Operative Hip or Knee replacement
- Shoulder, Arm, Wrist or Hand Injuries and Conditions
- Sprains and Muscle Strains
- Neck Pain
- Rehabilitation After a Serious Injury
- Hip Fractures
- Lower Back Pain
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Balance Disorders
- Inefficient Gait Patterns
- Knee, Ankle, or Foot Injuries and Pain
- Fitness and Wellness Education
What are sports-related injuries?
These injuries may require physical therapy:
- Muscle Pain or Strain
- Neck Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Injury
- Lower back Pain
- Runners Knee
- Shin Splints
- Sprained Ankle
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Foot Arch Pain